Since Chloe has reached the 3 month mark she has grown a ton! Ricky and I had asked her doctor about when we could take her off her zantac medicine. I am not a huge fan of medicating if it isn't necessary. At the time zantac was very necessary because Chloe was really having a hard time with reflux. Our Doctor said at her 2 week appointment that she should out grow the reflux and she will no longer need the med usually at 4 to 6 months or we could try taking her off of it and see how she does at 3 months. So yesterday we didn't give her her two daily doses and she did great. I didn't give her her doses today and she has done great.
We have also started giving her formula once a day for her 9am feeding and then on Monday, I am going to start giving her formula at her 3pm feeding. So far so good!
We have had some sleep issues lately. I am not sure if it is do to me going back to work and her being at a new place during the day (Grandma's house) or not. Several people have told me/begged me to give her cereal but I am still a chicken about it. I am going to give her a couple more days and see if increasing her ounces of milk will help with the night time waking if it doesn't then I am trying the cereal. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment