So I made it through my first 2 weeks back to week and now summer is here. I feel like this is my second break of the year considering I have been off since Feb. went back for 2 weeks and now I'm off till August minus my two weeks of summer school!
I am so glad that I went back to work the last two week so school because it was a great trial run to see how much time was needed for me to get both myself and Chloe ready for the day. I have learned always plan. Every night I pack her daily bag for Grandma's house. This daily bag has consisted of her Zantac and frozen breast milk. On Mondays I take her weekly bag which has all of her clothes, bibs, socks, etc. I brought that bag home on Friday to wash everything and re-pack it for the next week. I went ahead and bought a jumbo pack of diapers for my mom to keep at her house. It works out great so far, however I am going to have to buy more pacifiers and bottles just for my Grandma's house because I am sick of leaving them over there, etc.
Ricky has been a huge help. Since I feed Chloe at 6 each morning he usually gets in the shower then and gets ready himself. I am finished feeding her by 6:30ish and then he gets her dressed, etc while I'm in the shower. When I get out she is usually ready to leave for Grandmas at 7. Ricky has been dropping her off and I have been picking her up which works great. It gives me plenty of time to get ready for work. Also when basketball starts back Ricky wont be able to pick her up since he usually has games or practice till later in the day. So it is a great trade off.
I am glad we worked the kinks out of the schedule at the end of the school year when stress levels are much lower that in the Fall when school starts back. This was our trial run and I am so glad to have had it.
No comments:
Post a Comment