The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to Work

Tomorrow is my first day back to work! I technically didn't have to go back to work until August but I am an over achiever and felt like I needed to say good-bye to my students and wrap up the school year. If I don't go up there now I would end up spending countless hours this summer up there working anyways so why not go back now. The next two weeks will be filled with fun end of the year activities like Awards day, Fun day, and field trips..who would want to miss those fun events :)! So as I sit her typing a sense of sadness fills my heart. Tomorrow I will leave my baby girl for the longest I have left her in over a 11 months if you count being pregnant with her. She will be in great hands with her Grammy, my mother but still I feel I might miss out on something new she might do. Her little personality is just starting with lots of smiles and bright eyes.

I have packed, made a list, gone over it with Grammy, doubled checked everything but still I feel the most unprepared I have felt in a long time. How can you prepare to drop your baby off for the first time. I have decided to say my good-byes here at home and let Ricky drop her off. It will be easier for me I believe. My mom and dad came over for dinner tonight so they went ahead and took the box of diapers, her bumbo seat and her diaper bag so that all Ricky will have to take tomorrow is her Zantac and milk. Easy enough right? Well we will have to see!

I am only working for 2 weeks then will be home the rest of the summer with her until Aug 3rd..YEAH.
Please say a prayer that all goes well tomorrow for Chloe and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment