Well the day is almost over. As I sit here at my computer I look at the clock and it is 10pm, Ricky is in bed, Chloe is in bed, and that is where I am heading. The day is finally OVER!
It was a good day not a great day, but a good one..Since I had packed and had everything ready this morning for my first day back everything went smoothly...yeah! I woke up at 6am and fed Chloe. I was hoping she would go right back to sleep but instead some how new I needed a little something extra this morning and instead of drifting back to sleep with sleepy eyes she giggled and laughed with me for about 30 minutes after I fed her and trust me I needed that. After I fed her I brought her downstairs and put her in her bouncy seat. Ricky was just getting out of the shower so while he was getting dressed and watching ESPN he watched her while I got my shower. When I got out of the shower he had he strapped in and was ready to leave. I was like "oh no I didn't get to hold and hug her good-bye!" but since she was all cozy in her car seat I just kissed her little cheeks and said my good-byes and they were off to Grammys house!
After they left I kept myself busy. Got dressed, ate some breakfast and as no shock to most of you cleaned up a little, I actually got the dishwasher unloaded. I arrived at school at 7:15 had time to unpack the pump, my lunch and then get everything ready for my kids.
I was very impressed they were angels. All very excited to see me of course, but followed the same morning routine as though I had never left. It was a good day!
I picked Chloe up at 3:30 from Grammys and Grandaddy's house and she fell asleep on the way home. Once we were at home she slept for about an hour which gave me time to get a nice warm shower, put on my comfy clothes and get dinner ready, plus a little more cleaning...which I can't resist. Ricky got home at 6:15, we ate dinner and I got to take a nice long nap while Ricky bathed Chloe and played with her, it was a good evening!
Now everyone is asleep but me. I am glad this day is over. I wont dread school starting in the Fall now because I know how to handle leaving Chloe for the first time! I wont say it wasn't hard but it wasn't easy either it was just weird. I love her so much and know that she is in great hands, those of my parents so who could as for anything more!
No comments:
Post a Comment