The Conner's Est. 2003

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOVE

I have loved all kinds of things. When I was little I loved Nintendo and my toys. I love chocolate, date night, chick flicks and pizza. I love animals especially dogs! I love to garden, decorate, and paint. I love my blackberry. I love to yard sale, find bargains, and be cheap. I love all kinds of things.

I have loved and do love a lot of people. I love my parents, brother and my wonderful husband. I love my grandparents and all my extended family. I love GOD!

Love is a word that I use for so many things but true love is hard to find and I believe I have found it. I am completely in love with my sweet daughter.

Last night when I woke up at 4:30am to hear her on the baby monitor I didn't mind. If anyone else had woke me up I probably would have been rather upset but for Chloe it didn't bother me. As I walked into her room and saw her laying in her crib just looking up at me I told her "Mommy's here" and she smiled back at me. I then picked her up and held her and told her how much I loved her and she just looked back at me and smiled. It was at that very moment that I thought to myself....this is true love...real love! This little person is something that Ricky and I created out of pure love. She depends on us for everything!

Love is powerful! I never thought I could love something or someone so much and in only a mere 8 weeks I have fell in love all over again. I loved Chloe from the moment I knew I was pregnant but now that I can hold her, talk to her, sing to her, feed her, be her mother my love has grown so strong. I would give my life for her!

Being a mother is truly amazing. Like I said I would have never thought that waking at 4am would be so enjoyable but it really is. I know these feedings wont last forever and eventually she will sleep for thru the night, but for the time being these are special moments for my daughter and I!

All the spit up and poopy diapers, along with the constant worries are worth it. All of the smiles and coos make up for it! Love is something that moves us all and when you hold in your arms a little child that is half you and half your husband you fall in love all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment