Stone path Ricky did
Ricky painted the gnome and mushroom
Shed Garden. I love yard art as you can tell!
Side Garden with old fashion fountain
Larger view of side garden. Hydragia, Day lillies, Astilby, Foxglove, and Hosta
painted this year red along with a new window painting my mom did.
If you have been keeping up with me on Facebook then you know that I have been a bit obsessed with cleaning our house and working in the yard since Chloe's birth. I didn't really have the "nesting" urge to clean before she was born. I was way to tired and fat to maneuver myself to dust and scrub floors. I did clean a little and get her nursery ready while I was preggo but once the child popped out I have been a mean lean cleaning machine.
I have totally cleaned our house from windows to floors and then started outside. I go back to work next week so I am trying to get all the last minute stuff cleaned and organized before then because I know that coming home to a dirty house will drive me crazy.
As for yard work, we have to do that every spring anyways! Working in our yard is therapy for my body and mind. If gives me a chance to be outside and be around all the beauty that God has created. I love seeing my hard work pay off with beautiful flowering blooms each spring.
We still have a lot to do outside like paint and finish our top lot flower beds with mulch, etc but we are getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment