The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

My Mother Debbie, Me, and Chloe Nell

Today was my first Mother's day and boy did I feel blessed!. We got up this morning to a very Happy Baby. Chloe slept for a new record last night from 9pm to 5:15am this morning. She was all smiles and giggles this morning. Ricky went ahead and gave her her morning zantac and changed her diaper and played with her a bit and at 9am I fed her. We then got ready and went to church. We visited a new one and really loved it, plus Chloe did too!





After church we went to my parents for some photos and then to brunch in Johnson City. It was very fun. When we got back home Chloe ate and took a little nap while I cleaned house and rested a bit before our big cook out with the family.



Ricky wanted me to open my gifts from him and Chloe. Little Miss Chloe picked me out the perfect gift a necklace with a baby bootie diamond pendant. I LOVED IT! and Ricky got me a Willow Tree mother Keepsake box which I also LOVED! My cards were very special too! My Mother In-law Linda sent me a very special card and a beautiful xoxo bracelet, I was very excited to wear it today as well! I didn't need any gifts I had already been given the best gift of all my beautiful Daughter.



At round 6pm my parents and brother my nieces came over to our house for our opening/mother's day bbq. We grilled hamburgers and played cornhole. It was lots of fun. We also gave my mother her gifts....a gift card to Evergreen which she LOVED.



The day was a very special one that I will never forget.


Happy Mother's Day to All!












No comments:

Post a Comment