The Conner's Est. 2003

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bring on the Style

Here is a photo of her dressed in a new outfit and she is wearing her Sho Shoos that her Granny got for her.

Here is a picture of Chloe's Sho Shoos. I recommend them because they are soft
like socks and made of leather.
History of ShooShoos Started in 1996 in Cape Town to uplift disadvantaged communities , shooshoos has grown into a worldwide brand with sales in over 20 countries . We have a commitment to provide you with the best baby footwear for your most precious asset.





I have decided that Chloe has better clothing options than Ricky and I. I spent most of this morning sorting out her closet and drawers only to discover that the child has some really nice clothing options to choose from. LOL

When we found out we were having a girl the pink items started pouring in. I have pink elephant socks to a pink tutu. You name it we have it. I eventually had to tell people to not purchase newborn to 3 month old clothing because we had about 100 pieces of clothing in those sizes already. So people started giving us from 6 months all the way to 24 months. Yes, 24 months. We actually have enough clothing items to last Chloe until she is 2. As though I couldn't resist I have bought her several new outfits from Gymboree, it's additive and I even went to a friend on mines yardsale last weekend and bought 2 bags full of great items.

After going through all of Chloe's clothing I have narrowed each drawer down to sizes, outfits, sleepers and accessories, but she still has so much that I am having to put some of it in totes and label. With so many outfits, etc I have decided she is going to have to wear at least 1 new one a day or she is going to outgrow them to fast. The poor child never got to wear half her newborn stuff and she is already into 3 month sizes so we better get them on her while they fit.

So anyways like I was saying Chloe has way better clothing than her father and I have put together!





No comments:

Post a Comment