It is funny how quickly I forgot what being being pregnant felt like! I thought I would never forget the last 9 months so quickly but somehow I have almost pushed those preggo memories to a far off corner in my mind. Between being very busy with Chloe and working around the house I seem to have totally forgot until the other day.
When I was pregnant at about 81/2 months I made a belly mold. It was loads of fun and I did it for when Chloe got older she would be able to see what her mommy's belly looked like. I had placed the mold in our sun room to get it out of the way and the other day realized I needed to put it up into a storage tote for safe keeping. I went out to the sun room to get it and thought "wow" I can't believe Chloe was in there. It was very surreal! Anyways since that day I have been really pondering over my pregnancy. I never thought I would miss it. At the time I really hated being pregnant but now that I'm not I kinda miss it.
Great things about being Pregnant-
1. You can get a way with a lot more. I snapped at people and would blame it in my preggo hormones when really I was glad I got to finally lash out at all those people who were driving me CRAZY!!!
2.People feel sorry for you when your huge and will do just about anything you ask!
3.Getting to pig out and not feel guilty!
4.Naps
5.People giving you their seat or letting you cut line
6.Baby showers and gifts
7. Your husband being your SLAVE
8.Letting things slide that were once important
9. Back rubs
10. My hair and nails looked great!
Okay so here are the things I hated while pregnant
1.Puking my guts out for 16 weeks
2.Not being able to sleep on my stomach
3.NO SLEEP
4.Not drinking caffeine
5.Weighing at the doctors office every week!
6. Failing my first glucose test and having to do the 3 hour one (I did pass)
7. Buying granny panties
8. Swollen Feet
9.Being tired all the time
10. UTI's
So there are my lists for pregnancy. Its funny but it took me a while to think of all the things I hated about being pregnant. It seems as though I blocked out most of the really bad things! I find that hard to believe but all the poking and prodding along with being huge, swollen and cranky is all worth it once you hold your baby in your arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment