Ricky and I trying to get her hand, as you can see she just clawed at it. Re-DO
Finished product with foot
Mommy and Chloe. Just look at her face...she is like what are you guys doing to me! LOL
On Mother's Day Ricky had tried to make a plaster mold of Chloe's hands for me. I knew he was upstairs doing something I just didn't know what. I saw him take first the baby up there, then a whisk, then a measuring cup. I thought to my self what weird things to take up stairs so when I asked him he said he was cleaning....with a whisk..yeah right..LOLAnyways I stopped asking questions since he had Chloe and I got a few minutes to my self downstairs and let him just do his thing. After about 40 min he came down with a frumpy look on his face and said "well so much for that idea" then he brought Chloe down and she was fussy and wet. I asked what he was doing up there? He said with a sad look "trying to make a plaster mold of your daughter's hands but she doesn't want to cooperate." Duh she is 9 weeks old and cold wet plaster freaked her out.
Anyways he had to throw that mold away and later went to Wal-mart and got another kit. He decided that it would take both of us to make the mold. Here are some pictures from Ricky's first attempt and then from both of us making it.
It was a very precious idea and after we finally did manage to get a mold, just not of her hands because she would let us press them into the plaster we ended up doing her foot because she couldn't grab the plaster with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment