The Conner's Est. 2003

Friday, May 22, 2009

Whew that was scary!

Okay so it's Friday and I made it through my first week back. Well actually I only worked Monday through Thursday and had Friday off, but you know me I am an over achiever and went in on my day off! I can explain....my kids went on their end of the year field trip to 4H camp and I couldn't be gone that long so I went ahead and decided to go in around 10am to get some stuff done in my room. It was nice because now I wont have to go back over the weekend.

The first week back was hard...not in the sense that I was sad for leaving Chloe ( I was a little sad, but she is in great hands my mom and dads), just hard because it was like having two full time jobs. I would come home from school then start 2nd shift. Dinner, feedings, cleaning, etc I was so tired by Thursday night I finally had a breakdown from exhaustion. Ricky just let me vent then cry and then he sad "why don't you just go to bed and I'll take care of the house and Chloe!" and that is exactly what I did. I went to bed at 8pm and slept great.

I have one more week to finish out which isn't all that bad because we have fun day, talent show, etc. I just can't let myself get to tired and I am going to have to remind myself that I can't do it all anymore! It's okay to let some things slide for a day or too!

No comments:

Post a Comment