I have been blessed with a happy, content and easy going child.......but wait here's the catch.....that lasted 9 1/2 months. Now I have a very outgoing, not shy, show you her temper 10 month old who isn't afraid to make a scene!
I sure hope this is just a phase of "testing" or we're going to be in big trouble with 2 rolls around. Here is just a glimpse of Chloe's new found opinions as I like to call it.
1. Refuses to go into her carseat! What is up with this. She loved her carseat and would sit intently in it for hours but now when I even get close to the car door she bucks up and starts wailing and arching her back! It took me and my mom forever to get her in it the other day at the mall. Not to mention a mean stare I got from some old lady!
2. Hates her highchair and me feeding her! Not sure about this one either. She wants to feed herself and throw food everywhere...I don't think so!
3. Hates her bouncer and exersaucer! Okay so how do I get 5 min. to take a shower..
4. Refuses to let me walk 5 steps from her to pick up something...Hello I am in the same room, she can even see me. But she starts crawling frantically and crying.
5.Only wants to drink our of a straw! To long to explain, but you can figure it out!
6. Naps!?? Need I explain more!
7. Doesn't want her diaper changed...she will never win on this one, because no child of mine will sit is a dirty diaper especially a stinky one! However, she tries to jump of the table, roll over, kick, scream, etc. Loads of fun!
She is very strong willed and funny all at the same time. She will get mad and buck up or clinch her fists and all I can do is laugh or try to make her laugh to get through the moment.
I am hoping this is just an attempt for Independence since she is almost able to walk, and do several new skills she hasn't been able to do before...but I am sure she is testing Ricky and I for reactions, etc.
The funniest thing is in the midst of all of this after the fact or incident she will usually just look at me and start smiling and laughing....go figure!
This is by far the hardest job ever and it makes TCAP's look sooo easy! :) (Thats for all you teacher/parents our there)
No comments:
Post a Comment