Okay so for months Ricky has been begging to get a new digital camera and being the cheapo that I am I just couldn't seem to rationalize spending a fortune a some high-tech camera. So on Christmas Eve we went to visit his mom's side of the family and someone there happen to have the Canon Xsi SLR camera. Lucky for Ricky he got to play with it and I also got to try it out. Okay so I was getting a little bit more interested in the idea of getting a new camera but I still had to bargain hunt for it.
A couple of days before Christmas Ricky and been looking at them online, so we kinda new what we wanted and how much it would cost, etc. The day after Christmas we ventured out to Best buy with a super deal in hand. I had found the Canon XSi 12.2 mega pixal on sale on their website, plus you would get a free Canon carrying case, extra battery pack, and UV Len's for free. Great a bargain! We we went to the store of course they didn't know what I was talking about online and swore the computer wouldn't let us do it in store, blah blah blah, but if you know I can work a deal. I ended up talking to someone who was "in charge" and guess what we got the online deal plus a $300 zoom Len's for like 75% off. So we ended up with the super camera. I admit I was a skeptic, but during the course of 5 days I not Ricky took over 1, 000 photos of our child.
I am surprised she doesn't have flash blindness at this point. But I have to admit Ricky was right! The camera is a great investment plus the photos are AMAZING. I wish I would have had the camera before she was born so that all of her newborn photos could have been better. The shutter is super fast ..because as everyone knows getting a quick photo of a kid is near impossible with other digital cameras.
No comments:
Post a Comment