I was kinda sad to say good-bye to 2009, it was the year I got pregnant and the year Chloe was born so it was a special year.
2009 was great and so I really can't wait to start 2010..a new decade!
I am not big on New Years resolutions but this year I have decided to officially make mine the following:
"To stop and smell the roses!"
If you know me I am always busy...busy with work, busy with cleaning, busy busy busy...but I realize how fast time flies and that I must really work on letting some things go to the wayside in order to enjoy the really important things like Chloe, my family, my religion, My GOD! So I am going to not freak if the beds aren't made, laundry isn't done, bills not paid a week in advance, email not checked, dinner not planned, floors not mopped, shelves not dusted, etc instead I am going to say I love you more often, give all the sweet kisses and hugs that I can to Ricky and Chloe, clean a little less (hard but I can do it!) be more devoted to God, and to stop and smell the roses!
I wish everyone a wonderful New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment