The Conner's Est. 2003

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family & Friends Shower 1/31/09

All my Kappa Delta Sister
Hannah 3/6/09 Me 3/9/09 Katie 3/10/09 & Emily 4/15/09
Another beautiful handmade quilt from Nanna Joan

Future KD bibb from Aunt Andrea


Love this wrapping paper is has lady bugs on it



My awesome cake that my mother made!
On Jan. 31st my good friend Andrea, her mother Judy and my mother hosted me a family and friend shower. It was awesome!!!! Thirty of my closest friends and family attended! Ricky and I our truly blessed to have some many wonderful people in our lives that love us and little Chloe. We have received almost every major item off of our registry which is fantastic. We have bought very little on our own and trust me a baby needs a lot of stuff, and all that baby stuff costs a fortune. So to everyone out there THANK YOU!
Andrea did a wonderful job planning the entire event. She had the cutest invitations made and the best punch ever!!!!! So a huge THANK YOU to her. I owe her big time and can't wait for her to have a baby so I can repay her a thousand times. Also a big THANK YOU to momma Judy for helping out with the punch recipe and or covert mission to get it!
My mother was wonderful as well. I am a huge cake person and can be rather picky. However, I told her exactly what I wanted and she made it perfectly. Also she did all the cute pink and white baby arrangements with pink tulips, there were perfect.
I had a blast at my shower and some of my most special gifts came from my friends and family. My mother had Chloe's coming home out fit made. It is beautiful light pink with a matching bonnet. Nanna Joan had a beautiful quilt made in pink and black to match her room. Chloe will have several Lady Bug outfits to wear and a new KD Lady Bib.






No comments:

Post a Comment