As fate would have it my belly seems to look more and more like a basketball. It only seems fitting since Ricky coaches the SHHS 8th grade girls basketball team and apparenlty people just can't get enough basketball! This weekend Ricky's team won the middle school state championship and finished the season with a record of 29-0, so yes I am very proud of him, but after watching his games throughout the season people just can't help themselves and love to say "Wow, looks like you have a basketball under your shirt!" I just smile and say "Yes, I guess so!"
In a tribute to the basketball belly here are some great belly photos from over the past 37 weeks. Hope you enjoy!

20 weeks

24 weeks



So for all of you who just are dying to see my preggo...here she is all 40 pounds it minus a 7 pound baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment