Went back to the doctor on Monday! Everything looked great. I measured exactly 36, perfect! Chloe's heartrate was great 163! My weight, I'm still holding under 200, good! and my BP lower but could be better! Swelling just my hands and my stomach if that counts.
The Doctor said being off work and off my feet has greatly helped with my gestational hypertension and not having so much stress on me! At this point they don't think I will go into preelcampisa (spelling) but told me you never know. I got the usual labor run down of what to look for and when to call as well as if my headaches, swelling or vision problems come back. Cross my fingers they don't.
I was running a slight fever from a mild cold and did feel a little sick from that but other than that felt great! On Monday night I started having random contractions, about 15 to 20 min. apart but they eventually went away..so I am assuming they were just braxton hicks (false labor)
I had my group b strep test done early at 34 weeks b/c they thought I would have the baby early if I didn't get my bp done. The test was negative, but they are going to re screen me next week at 37 weeks. I also got my 2nd lovely RHogam shot, these stink because the needle is like a 20 gauge or something abnormally large.
So the count down is on. I can't wait to meet our little Chloe Nell!
No comments:
Post a Comment