The Conner's Est. 2003

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coming Home!

Ricky had passed out at this point!
Enjoying rocking Chloe for the first time!

Coming home from the hospital was exciting but scary all at the same time. We were lucky because we were able to leave the hospital when we were good and ready. So on 2:30 on Saturday March 7th we figured we were good and ready to venture home with our new bundle of joy!


It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny perfect for bringing home a new baby. Once at home we unloaded all of our stuff...boy did we come home with lots of "stuff"! Balloons, flowers, gift bags..you name it we got it. Once I set foot in the door it was like turbo mom kicked in. Chloe was sound asleep so I tried to get things organized and all my flowers set up, plus I have an obsession with checking our mail so I had to do that ASAP! Once I got everything put away Chloe was just waking up. I sat with her in our living room and for the first time held my baby girl in our home and rocked her! It was very precious.

The day flew by and before we knew it it was night! Oh boy our first night with Chloe sleeping with us. While we were at the hospital we didn't have her room in with us because we needed to rest so she slept in the nursery at night. We weren't really sure how our first night would be, but to our surprise it went great! She slept for 2 or 3 hours and would eat.


So we made it through the first night!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment