The Conner's Est. 2003

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chloe and her new room!

Chloe in her crib just relaxing
The Conner Family

We waited a couple of days before we actually took Chloe into her new bedroom. I thin between all the feedings and no sleep we didn't really realize that 3 days had passed and we hadn't even taken her into the nursery.

Of course we love the room and we hope that when Chloe gets a little bigger she will love it too! For now though she has been sleeping in her bassinet in our room. I plan on next week transitioning her to the nursery so that Ricky and I can both get some sleep. It seems with her in our room I wake up every time she makes the littlest peep. By next week I am hoping she will be a little bigger and her feeding routine will be getting set in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment