The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lets Kinect!

Many of you know that my husband is a huge gamer!  Huge is really an understatement here!  He can literally play for 12 hours straight.  In fact there was one incident where he didn't shower or move off the catch for several days.  He just had to "beat" the game!  Anyways....I don't really mind.  He plays mostly late at night or when I am out of town.  So every year for Christmas he of course asks for some new game, of which I kindly reply...I don't buy games!  Between his mom and my parents he always gets at least 1 or 2 games which will hold him over until next year.  However, this year he really wanted a new accessory for his xbox.  I know an "accessory" .  He wanted the Kinect.  Not really knowing what it was...I rolled my eyes and since it technically didn't fall under a game...I went ahead and purchased it.

Well I was in for a shock.  Since we were going to be out of town Christmas night till Jan. 30th...and after much begging I went ahead and let him open it for our family Christmas party.  It was a huge hit!  By far the best gift ever!  It is so much fun to play and watch other plays.  I really haven't laughed so hard in all my life watching my dad play it.  If you don't know what I am talking about....visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect and pretty soon you will want one.





No comments:

Post a Comment