The Conner's Est. 2003

Friday, February 11, 2011

Warm Weather Wishes!

The snow has come and gone and with that so has Saturday school.  I know it stinks, but you gotta do what you gotta do!  A couple of Saturdays ago after a week of missing several days for snow and a lovely day at work on Saturday I came home at 3:30 to a beautiful warm day.  In fact most of the snow had melted and the temperatures had reached the high 50's. 

It was perfect for taking Chloe for a walk around the block and to the local playground.  We had been since summer and as soon as she saw the slide she started yelling 'SLIDE' SLIDE' so we couldn't just walk past it.  Of course that warm day soon passed a by with yet another snow storm and some really cold temperatures. Maybe if I break out my flip flops and start wishing really hard...spring will come sooner :)  Here's to wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment