I've come to the conclusion that there are just some things in the world I can't change....no matter how hard I try. I am not perfect, nor do I try to be. I have faults, yes some really big ones. However, some things lately have just really got on my nerves. I am going to get on my soap box....yes! and be a Negative Nellie!
Ok...here we go!
1. Why is it that a few numbers could possible determine your worth as a person....credit report (which by the way mine is AWESOME) just saying...but other things......hum?
2. My Internet was great...now it sucks!
3. How can gas jump .25 cents in an hour or a day? wasn't it the same gas that was in there the day before that was bought at the same price?
4. Crappy customer service...phone, in person, etc....
5. People who don't have a clue....yet answer questions like they do! DUH!
6. Morals are gone....what happened to standing up for what you believe in?
7. Trying to get any kind of doctors appointment. me calling " I am really sick and need to make an appointment...." Nurse.."Ok how about Feb. 23?" Hello! I am sick need a dr. now....advice go to ER!!! WHAT THE HELL?
8. People who don't let people exit the elevator first...but instead try to bust their way in, while others are trying to get off.
9. Never offering to drive!! UGH!!!!!
10. Slackers
I guess I could go on and on...but it was just one of those days.....
No comments:
Post a Comment