The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thrift Elf

This year the night before Christmas Eve, I decided to have a Christmas Party just for my family. I cooked a yummy dinner and had some fun gifts wrapped for a new game I wanted to play.  While I was cleaning our house in preparation for the holiday season, I kept running across all kinds of random holiday items that I had never used, or random gifts that we never opened that were stuffed in drawers.  I decided to put these items to good use in a new family tradition game called "Thrifty Elf" AKA re-gifting random things.  It was fun because each gift made everyone laugh.   We played a game where you had to guess a Christmas carol and then you drew a number associated to a gift....if you have played Chinese Christmas it is like that game.  VERY FUN, cheap, and helped me de-clutter. Don't worry if your reading this....I didn't pass any of your special gifts along :).
Ricky opening his gift.


Dad got a coffee mug that said "Marry Christmas"  guess the factor didn't know how to spell!


No comments:

Post a Comment