| So we have had back to back snow storms here in East Tennessee. So far we have only been in school like 7 days since Dec. 1st, or something like that. So with all this snow comes fun times, along with some craziness brought on by cabin fever! Just some random and fun photos! |
| Snow Storm #1 |
| The Snow is getting to us....Chloe is wearing my black boots! |
| Being silly with Daddy! |
| Oh NO! |
| Maybe the Easter Bunny is coming? |
| No Frosty is here! |
| Listen and I will tell you all about it! |
| More snow in the forecast! Brings out the crazy eyes! |
![]() |
| Snow NUTS by now! Just look at this outfit! |
![]() |
| I CAN'T take anymore SNOW! |


Hahahahaha...thats exactly the face I made too!
ReplyDelete