

Ricky and I had decided that we would take a sneak peak and our little Chloe Nell. So at 29 weeks we booked an appointment to have an optional 4D ultra-sound. For those of you not familiar with this "new" technology is is better than the traditional 2D ultrasounds and offers a 3D view with real time movement thus making it 4D. I had heard that it all depends on the position of the baby and how much fluid is around the face that decides how well the view is. I would say you have a 50/50 chance of a good pictures but at the cost of $5 a min your betting they get a good view of your baby.
We arrived about 15 minutes early and didn't really have to wait. It is the same procedure of the normal ultrasounds, sit on the table, get warm gel on your belly and watch on the flat screen overhead. It was so amazing to see little Chloe Nell, I real bonding experience if you ask me. I watch Ricky a couple of times and of course he was pacing from me on the table to the TV screen so he could get a closer look at her. I noticed him several times counting. I later asked him what he was counting and with a short "duh" reply he said Fingers, I saw 10. Great!
We went home and compared our new video and pictures to our previous ones from 20 weeks and it is truly awesome how in just 9 weeks a baby changes. Chloe Nell already had cute little lips and puffy plump cheeks. I really can't tell who she looks like right now, but I am sure she will be a little ham. Ricky and I both weighed over 8 pounds.
Now all we have to do is sit back and wait. After the holidays I will be 32 weeks when school starts back after the break. Then only 8 weeks to go. I can't believe it is basically only 2 more
months away.
We arrived about 15 minutes early and didn't really have to wait. It is the same procedure of the normal ultrasounds, sit on the table, get warm gel on your belly and watch on the flat screen overhead. It was so amazing to see little Chloe Nell, I real bonding experience if you ask me. I watch Ricky a couple of times and of course he was pacing from me on the table to the TV screen so he could get a closer look at her. I noticed him several times counting. I later asked him what he was counting and with a short "duh" reply he said Fingers, I saw 10. Great!
We went home and compared our new video and pictures to our previous ones from 20 weeks and it is truly awesome how in just 9 weeks a baby changes. Chloe Nell already had cute little lips and puffy plump cheeks. I really can't tell who she looks like right now, but I am sure she will be a little ham. Ricky and I both weighed over 8 pounds.
Now all we have to do is sit back and wait. After the holidays I will be 32 weeks when school starts back after the break. Then only 8 weeks to go. I can't believe it is basically only 2 more
months away.
No comments:
Post a Comment