The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ricky's 30th Birthday Bash!

Ricky turned 30 this year and much to his surprise I gave him a huge party. For weeks I had been planning the bash. I invited all of his family and friends and set tight. Ricky is the type of person that loves to know everything so keeping this one under wraps was hard.


I was gone for most of the week leading up to his birthday so I had to do a lot of planning on the phone. I arrived back to Erwin late Friday night and was looking foward to Saturday "party day." Ricky still had no idea. He thought I was hosting a candle lit dinner for him with a few of his friends and family....boy was he in a shock when he got home. The house was all decorated, I had ordered him a special cake, and everyone was waiting. Ricky came home and everyone yelled "surprise" he loved it!!!! It was a huge success! I showed him is cake..it was one he had picked out this summer.
The biggest surprise was once everyone was just sitting down to eat the door bell rang....Ricky and I went to answer it and SURPRISE...it was his mom, Linda. She had flown in just for his party. We were both shocked. It was the icing on the cake. I am sure Ricky will never forget his special day and turning 30!







No comments:

Post a Comment