The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is 2009 Almost Here?

December has been way to busy. When I start to think about it so was November. Thanksgiving was a huge hit this year. We had around 20 family members attend at our house this year. Mom and I spent two days cooking and the entire month of November planning for it. I was glad it was over!!!! Right before Thanksgiving I had to take my glucose test. This test is the screening one and only last one hour. I ended up failing it and freaking out but after much discussion with my pregnant friends I calmed down. I went back the Thursday before Thanksgiving for my 2nd test. This time it lasts 3 hours. I found out the next day that I had passed with flying colors...yeah I could relax and enjoy the holidays. I must give a huge thank you to Sarah for explaining it all to me...THANK YOU! Much excitement and stress free day didn't last long. The next day my mom and I were in a slight auto accident and I ended up spending Saturday and Sunday at the hospital for observation.


The hospital stay went well, but it really opened my eyes to how blessed Ricky and I our. The baby and I were fine....but I am still really freaked out when it comes to traffic.



December has been jammed packed. We decorated our house the day after Thanksgiving. We love Christmas and spent the first day on the inside and the second day on the outside.






















We hope that everyone enjoys Christmas as much as we do.

Merry Christmas!











No comments:

Post a Comment