I am so glad that Christmas break is finally here! It seems as though December has flown by. I am glad to have spent all day today on the couch snoozing and watching chick flicks. Yesterday was our last day of school before break. My class surprised me with a my first baby shower. It was amazing. My students and parents put a lot of thought into the shower. I had a cute little cake with pink baby booties on it and tons of awesome gifts. I really hope that Chloe loves pink because almost all of her clothes are pink.
Last night I had my annual school Christmas Party. I must say it was a huge success filled with belly aching laughs and yummy food. We played several fun games like Chinese Christmas gift exchange, a scavenger hunt in the house for 12 special ornaments, and guess that carol.
Today is our 5 year anniversary. Ricky had tournament basketball games all day so we will celebrate when he gets home. This morning I had red and white roses delivered and Ricky went ahead and had me open my gift from him. Since the 5 year gift is to be of wood he got me a Willow Tree Figure called "Together". It was so sweet and special. Tonight I will give him his gift which is two tickets to see the Lady Vols play Standford tomorrow night, and I also fixed him his favorite dinner Chicken parmigiana and for dessert a mini-wedding cake. He should love it all.
I just can't believe 5 years is already here....where does time go??? It has been an amazing
The next week is going to be busy. On Monday we get to go for our 4D ultrasound. I can't wait to see Chloe. The last 4D ultrasound I had was at 20 weeks and was kinda hard to make her out. I will be 29 weeks on Monday so we should get some great shots. We will be spending Christmas Eve at Ricky's family house in Elizabethton and then Christmas with mine. I have finished all my shopping just need to finish wrapping it all up and placing it under the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment