The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow much fun!

I just love her sweet curious face
Chloe can now stand on her own with out holding on to anything!

Chloe Nell and sweet Sophie

Two peas in a pod....just looking for trouble

Uh Oh you cought us!


Yes, we are out on yet another snow day. I am not complaining I am loving the time at home with Chloe Nell, catching up on some Greys and of course a mini-spring cleaning session, but really how much more snow can we possible get?

On these snow days I enjoy just watching Chloe Nell play and investigate new things around the house. On this particular day I was doggie sitting for my parents' two dogs, Kami and Sophie. Sophie and Chloe love each other. They would spend a lot of time in the floor playing with Chloe's dolls and other stuffed animals. However, Chloe Nell has a new obsession with empty clothes baskets so I decided to sit both Chloe Nell and Sophie in the basket and boy did they have a blast.










No comments:

Post a Comment