The Conner's Est. 2003

Saturday, February 6, 2010

XBOX Baby

As most of you already now Ricky has a slight obsession with his XBOX. It has some how become a part of our family and I can't complain too much. Ricky doesn't go to bars or have expensive hobbies so I am rather content with the idea of him playing his XBOX for hours on end during the weekends sometimes. Like I said I know where Ricky spends most of his free time and it is at home with me and Chloe so really...
Anyways I didn't know just how much XBOX he must have been playing on Saturday while I run errands and he watches Chloe. I just assumed they sat in the floor for hours and played and then once she went down for her nap he would get on the XBOX and play some.

However, one Saturday I came home a little early and to my surprise my child was also playing XBOX. Well not really playing it but she sure thought she was. Ricky had given her his extra remote control and she would push all the buttons and the look up at the screen and just laugh. It was kinda cute and scary all at the same time. You see I don't want the child to grow up to be the kind of kid that likes to play dungeons and dragons and that is all she does. LOL Anyways here are some sooooo cute photos of the two of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment