The Conner's Est. 2003

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh sooooo good! Cautious Eating..Yeah Right!


I have been trying to tame my food and choking fears of feeding Chloe Nell table food. It is just hard to grasp trying to feed her all these new things. At first I was totally freaked out about her choking and then by her developing a food allergy and then it hit me...she has to try the stuff and can't live on baby food forever. So in hopes of taming my irrational fears as Ricky would call it I have been gradually letting her try new things. I had read some where not to give her anything that wouldn't dissolve in water just yet like grapes, hotdogs, and raisins, duh....who would do that?!




So I decided I would let her try a blueberry muffin.


She loved it of course!




However, I must add a funny side note here. SO when I told my Dad I was letting her try "new" foods he just laughed and said "well you should see what she eats when she is at our house!" I started asking some more thorough questions as to what they feed her when they keep her and I was totally shocked. I have been so cautious about what I give her and then the entire time she has been eating new foods with them. I am laughing here MOM! So don't' get mad. The other day she tasted coconut cake, a homemade p-nut butter cookie, ice cream, and I am sure much more that I don't know about..I guess the phrase goes...what happens and Granny's and Papa's stays there.




No comments:

Post a Comment