The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, December 6, 2009

9 months and counting!


It is hard to believe that 9 months ago I had just found out I was pregnant. I can remember it very clearly. It was July 6th and I was totally freaked out! Well fast forward to December 5th and I am a very happy mother to a healthy and happy 9 month old. I am still amazed at how long a 9 month pregnancy can last and yet how quick 9 month with Chloe Nell has gone by.


Chloe Nell never ceases to amaze me. She is developing and doing everything a normal baby should do and maybe even a little more. She currently can stand up while holding on to almost anything. She loves to speed crawl around the house, pull up on stuff, wave bye bye, clap her hands, play peek-a-b00, and babble non-stop.


The only one thing that she is missing is teeth. I swear she has been teething for months and can see little buds but no teeth. At first I was real freaked out and overly concerned until our doctor and several friends of older children reassured us that it is "normal" for teeth to come in up until 15-18 months. Weird I know but I am sure they will arrive at anytime.


Here are a few fun photos of Chloe at 9 months!
Got to love that goofy smile
I love this one.....She likes "ummmm"

This is the funniest of them all.....gruff!


No comments:

Post a Comment