The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, September 13, 2009

All Boys!

Griffin isn't to sure about these "love birds"
Little Sweeties!

Chloe and I love play dates! The only bad thing and it's not even a bad thing is that all of my friends have boys. Not that I don't love boys, but poor Chloe! I was telling two of my good gal pals that when I start planning Chloe's first birthday party I will have to make it "safe" for all the boys. No one will want to wear princess tiaras or flower headbands.




Chloe has always loved Tripp! However, on this play date she wanted to chew on his hands and rip his clothes off! When I tried to pick her up and take her away from him she would start to cry and reach for him. We have been on several other play dates with other baby's and she only seems to love Tripp! It is soooo funny!




Here are some cute photos of Tripp-5 months and Griffin-4 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment