Since we live right behind the Unicoi Football stadium we thought it would be fun to take Chloe Nell up to see the game. I had a special bow made for the game, blue and white polka dots. I really wanted to have a football shirt made for Chloe but didn't have enough time. I decided she could wear her first pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Her outfit looked so cute. She also got to ride around in her new hot pink stroller!
Once we got to the game we walked around a bit and let her check out the crowd, lights and new sounds! She was in awe! After about and hour and several texts from our neighbor the weather didn't look promising. I didn't want to get stuck out in the rain so we decided to come home! We are looking forward to next week and hope the weather holds out!
No comments:
Post a Comment