Today Chloe had her first accident! She is learning how to sit up on her own. I was trying to take her photo and she was sitting on the carpet. I didn't think she would fall over and hit anything because the only thing near her was her night light and it was pretty far away.
Anyways it was like slow motion. She slide and fell over to the side and bumped the corner of her brow bone. She cried for a couple of minutes. It scared me! Luckily Ricky was down stairs and he got a cold rag and called the Dr.
The nurse said to keep and eye on it and since it wasn't swelling or bleeding it should be okay. I was just worried and a bit scared. I think it hurt me more than it hurt her! She is a tough girl and was fine after words.
I know it will be the first of many accidents. People keep telling us just wait till she starts walking! I am so nervous about that because we don't like in the kid friendliest type of house.
No comments:
Post a Comment