Me and my cousing Ashley
Chloe and her Great Aunt Butjie
Family Pow Wow
Not to BAD!
Ricky and my Dad won 2nd place at the tournament!
Chloe watching her Daddy play Cornhole!Ricky and I have both been so busy that I am a bit ashamed to admit that I have let a few things slide. I am a creature of routine and habit and I like my schedule to stay the same, but lately I have felt so overwhelmed that I have allowed myself the chance to take a break and just let it go for the moment. With this being said I haven't updated our blog in a bit....so the next couple of posts might be kinda long.
Since my last post our family has been busy.
Fall Break came and went...this year I had 3 days off which was great! I enjoyed every moment with my sweet Chloe Nell!
On Wednesday of our break I took her for her 6 month/Halloween photos. They turned out great! I will post them in a later post. She is such a cutie pie and loves the camera.
Thursday of Fall Break was spent watching my niece Kaylee and Chloe while my parents ran our annual yard sale. They made some mad cash and I didn't do to bad myself. We also managed to get rid of a lot of junk from our basement. YAY!
Friday and Saturday was the famous Unicoi County Apple Festival or as I like to call it "THE REUNION" !
Friday was a bit overcast and cool, but Chloe didn't mind. In fact she kinda liked it. Ricky had a doctors appointment that day so he was off from work. After he got home from the dr. we took Chloe our for her first stroll down Main street. I was a bit nervous with all of the buzz over swine flu..so I had really pondered making her a sticker that said "Don't Touch Me!" but I didn't and figured I would just take my chances. We headed to the festival around 11:30 and it took us about an hour to make it down Main st. It was fun but way to crowded for me.
At 1:30 Ricky and my dad competed in the Erwin Cornhole Tournament. It lasted for about 2 hours and they came in 2nd place that day. They were in the finals on Saturday.
Saturday was spent again at the festival. However, on Saturday my Uncle and my Aunt came in to town and we all went to the Cornhole tournament. Ricky and Dad finished in 2nd place for the entire tournament. It was exciting!
My other Aunt and Cousin came in that evening for a family pow-pow! Chloe got to meet her Cousin Ashley for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment