Well I think I am wrong. For the past week she has really been chewing on things...and I mean like a dog with a bone. She will chew on my shirt, her blanket, any toy she can get and if she could get her toes in her mouth those too! She also has been really fussy at times and will just cry but when I rub her gums with her paci she stops fussing or crying. Today I got a good look in her mouth and saw a little white spot. I wont say a tooth but the gum isn't really pink like her top or side of her gums just a light white. I am assuming a tooth is coming in. Once again according to my readings it can take weeks or months for a baby to cut a tooth...GREAT. I don't think I can handle months of this fussiness.
Anyways to help make things better for her I bought at Babies R Us a teether called the "raspberry" it is like a paci but much larger and has nubs all over it and groves. I am assuming this feels good on her little gums because today when I gave it to her she went to town chewing on it. I also need to mention that I am really impressed with her fine motor skills of putting this object into her mouth.
check out the video and photos for a good laugh!
OH yeah you can really tell in these photos that her hair is coming in a shade of really light blond...fyi it was a weird brownish red and then all fell out at 3 months and has rapidly grown back. This is a lot for her! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment