I have been putting off giving Chloe cereal until her 4 month check up on July 16th however since our appointment is 2 weeks off and she will acutally be 18 weeks then I decided to once again read up and discuss with a friend of mine (thanks Whitney) some ideas on introducing cereal. Chloe isn't a little baby, by any standard. On june 19th she weighed in at 17 pounds. I feel like formula just isn't cutting it anymore and that she needed a little more.
I decided to go ahead and add 1 tsp of cereal to her 6 oz formual bottle at her 8pm feeding to see if it helped her through the night. She was already sleeping through the night at 8 weeks or so, but lately has been waking up around 3am starving. We tried the cereal bottle which seemed to help. I then figured we would try cereal in a bowl with a spoon. I some how thought my little piggy would gobble it up, but to my surprise she didn't seem to like it. It must taste really gross because I couldn't even get her to swallow it. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment