Mom, Chloe and Me getting ready for the garden tour



We gave up on the stroller after about 30 min. becuase it was just to hard to stroll through the gardens so we switched to her baby bjiorn.
I am my mother's daughter! My mother is an amazing gardener and has a green thumb. When I was little I never thought I would like growing things and planting new plants in my yard, but as it turns out I too love it just like my mother. I am working on the green thumb bit though.
Through out the years we have gone on various outings to find the perfect day Lilly, fern, or just new variety of plants. We also love Lowes, or any garden center, but we especially love garden shows/tours. We have made the trek to the Cincinnati Garden Show several times, and visit a variety of local shows. I missed out of the Philadelphia Flower show do to those pesky TCAPS...
Last year I was pregnant and didn't feel up to going to any flower/garden shows so this year we are making up for it. This time around we took Chloe with us. It was her first show and she was so cute! I can only hope that she takes to the garden as much as my mother and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment