Well I went today for my 32 week doctors appointment. I actually ended up going last Monday as well because I had been feeling really bad and wanted to see if I had another UTI. However, I didn't and they saw me today for my regular appointment.
Good news! I only gained 8 0z in 7 days. That was great considering in the past I have been known to gain several pounds in a week. Chloe measured right on target and her heart rate was in the high 140's. Dr. even said she looked in good position. So all was good this visit. I went ahead and set up all of my remaining appointments. It always makes me feel better to know I have them set on the calendar especially since I have to go after 3:30 most times. Are last appointment is set for March 2nd. That is my first week off of work and on maternity leave. Ricky says he hopes she come then because he will be on spring break.
I don't really care when Chloe decides to make her grand appearance just as long as she is healthy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment