The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Work in 2009


Enjoying my new Glider

Ricky and I setting it up



Ricky putting together the pack n play



The finished product



It has been a very busy couple of days. Ricky and I finished the last bit of our winter cleaning. I must say without his help I couldn't have done it! He is a wonderful husband!!!!!

I have organized and decluttered anything and everything. The only major task I have left to finish is cleaning the pool house but that will have to wait until Spring! I did however manage to work in the yard a few hours the other day when it was warm cutting back things and picking up twigs! Pregnancy makes you want to make things nice and neat!!! HA HA

I am working on sorting out all of Chloe's new clothes. Some how the child has more clothes than either Ricky or I thanks to her Granny Linda. She has tons of cute pink stuff from birth till 24 months. Her room is almost finished. I am just working on the final touches. I have my first family shower on Jan. 31st so it must be done by then for everyone to see.

We ended up spending some of our Christmas money on a Shermag Glider and ottoman. Several of our friends have one and love theirs so we went and tried out several different kinds and brands and decided to make the investment. It was very worth it. In fact I think I will actually being doing a great deal of sleeping in it over the next few weeks because some how I don't sleep so good laying down in my once comfy bed.

Ricky and I both go back to work this week. I am kinda glad. I have so much to do before I take my leave at the end of Feb. We start our Child Birth classes this week, which I am excited about just not the time 7 to 9 pm. Anyways I will keep you posted on how that goes. Ricky is finishing up basketball in the next 2 months and then he will be home around 4 each day.










No comments:

Post a Comment