The poor kid hadn't had a bottle since 13 months, but I thought she might need one for all of these shots!Sorry this is a little late, well a lot late.
At Chloe's 15 month check up everything looked good, except for the fact that she now associates the doctor's office with pain. She did freak out when he looked in her ears and then came the 4 shots. Trust me Ricky and I, along with 2 nurses and Chloe were all sweating by the time it was over.
Length 31 3/4 inches
Weight 26 1/2 pounds
Head Circumference 47
She is a big girl and already in some 2T stuff and 5 1/2 shoes. Needless to say I think she is going to be really tall. I know that at her 24 month check up their is some formula that predicts her adult height that they can get from her 24 month measurements
No comments:
Post a Comment