I have grown probably just as much as Chloe Nell this year. I have learned how to change a diaper, answer a phone, and turn down the TV all with one hand and at the same time. I have grown up in a sense and became a mother to the most precious girl ever. I have learned to cherish the small things and hold on to each day and the new event that takes place within it. I have loved more this year than I have in my entire life. I have cried from fear and frustration, but learned in the end that fear teaches us something and that frustration teaches us patience. I have became I better wife as well.
If you would like to read about the birth of Chloe Nell follow here. You can start from March 2009.
God has blessed Ricky and I both with the most amazing year of our life and the most precious gift of all our Daughter, Chloe Nell!
Here are some photos from here birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment