The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Family Celebration

I promise this is the last birthday post, but it was such an important event I wanted to make it special for Chloe. Her birthday fell on a Friday this year which was perfect for a long weekend for partying.

Ricky and I both took off from work on Friday and it was a good thing because we were up way to late Thursday night. Chloe's Mamaw Linda flew in from Destin for the weekend and to help us celebrate plus I wanted to have the house decorated for when she woke up in the morning of her birthday.

That night we blew up balloons, hung streamers and put her gifts out for her. On Friday morning we got up at 8am and went to her room singing happy birthday. Chloe was standing in her crib just a jumping up and down. It was so precious. I had decided to have a birthday breakfast with just the three of us. I made Chloe pink heart shaped pancakes which she loved. We then let her play with her balloons and let her open her Mommy and Daddy gifts.

Later that day we went for her 1 year photos in her pink tutu...so cute. Every time we go to the mall she always points to the store Wacky Bear. She loves stuffed animals so after her photos we took her to make her very own. It was loads of fun and she made a pink poodle named Princess.

Luckily once we got home from having our photos made Chloe was ready for a nap and she ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour one. That was great because I was able to prepare dinner. We had her family party on Friday night and her Great Aunt and Great Uncle Seaton got to come. Along with her Granny and Papa, Uncle J and family, Mamaw Linda, and Papaw Rick and Nana Joan.

Chloe had a blast opening her gifts and eating lots of cake! I must say that Chloe doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She loved all the attention!

I wanted to give Chloe a special gift for her 1st birthday so Ricky and I picked out a cute charm bracelet with a enamel candy charm. Of course the bracelet is to big for her now but I hope to add a charm for each birthday and then on her 16 birthday give her the entire bracelet or something like that. I guess we will have to see how that goes....

Hope you enjoy all the photos!

Birthday Girl!






Picking out her poodle at Wacky Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment