The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Feeding update

Do Chloe has transitioned to formula. Over the past 2 weeks we have been working on transitioning from breast milk/feeding to bottle/formula feeding. Everything is going great except that I wish my milk would go away! Apparently I have enough milk to feed a small village in Africa and it is taking forever!

As of now Chloe is getting all formula feedings and doesn't seem to mind. We have stopped her Zantac medicine because she hasn't really needed it all that much. She isn't fussy at all and is doing excellent on her schedule. She is so predictable. She finally got back to sleeping all night from 9:30pm to 5:30am, which is great! We are using Similac Advanced with Early Shield and she doesn't mind. I still have about 100 0z of frozen breast milk in storage and every once in a while I give her some but I am saving most of it for when she gets a cold (thanks Whitney for the tip)!

No comments:

Post a Comment