The Conner's Est. 2003

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day

Chloe and Heather making Ricky's Father's day gift at Into the fire

Ricky opening his gift











Ricky holding up his sun glassess gift card! LOL I love Chloe's face in this photo


Ricky celebrated his first Father's Day with a fun family cookout and some quality time with Chloe. As for his gifts I really wanted to do something special for him so I took Chloe to a local pottery place called Into the Fire. We met several of my friends who also have little ones and we all painted pieces for our husbands.


Chloe and I made Ricky a photo frame and a cute bowl. He loved them both but really loved his home made glasses gift card. Let me explain.....

Ricky has wanted some Oakley sunglasses for years but always puts off buy them because he knows I would freak out. I just don't understand paying over $20 for sunglasses especially when they get scratched, sat on, lost, etc so he was shocked when he got a homemade gift card from Chloe. I had taken a picture of Chloe with her ladybug sunglasses and put it in a frame with a little note typed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment