I have spent some time looking back through my blog and I must say it does seem like a dream come true. All the happy moments will forever be recorded in cyber space for eternity. However, I guess I need to mention that 1. my life isn't always as perfect as my blog sets out for it to be. and 2. My life is really probably pretty average to say the least!
As I sit her typing I need to mention that my child is screaming from her crib because I wouldn't let her take 500 books in the crib with her. She is going through terrible twos and it probably doesn't help that she is as stubborn and independant as I am and can speak in complete adult sentences. So we but heads sometimes.
I didn't mention in my blog posts that I have a billion things to get done not only at my job but at home, so blogging probably isn't what I should be doing.
I forgot to get several things of my grocery list this week and will try to find the time to get them, if not we will eat baked fish sticks and fries for several meals this week. I didn't mention that everytime I think I am getting ahead, something sets us back..for example the rear air unit in my Expedition broke cost to fix $$$$, that my husbands car needed a tune up and that was $$$$ and that my power bill came in at $$$$ plus a $$$$ gas bill.
I lost a hair bow and one of Chloe's jackets this week....hoping to find that. I got a dentist bill for which wasn't mine and spent an hour of my life straightening out on the phone, Toys R Us stiffed me on my reward bucks which was $40, and I still haven't got to my taxes.
Oh well...life is short right! I guess I never thought about really where I would be at 29 and how much responsibility it would entail. LOL The other day I asked Ricky if he wished he was back in college? Is exact reply was "No b/c I didn't have you as my wife nor my beautiful daughter!" That was how my week ended and I just left it at that!
No comments:
Post a Comment