I know I say this all the time....but where does the time go? I can't believe that Chloe Nell is 7 months old. Actually she is almost 8 months old because I am a bit behind in my blogs. Like I said where does the time go?
I feel as though my little baby is not a baby any more. I know she is a baby, but she is a big one. Chloe has always had a very happy personality. Eager to meet others, on a perfect schedule and generally calm.
Over the last couple of weeks we are beginning to see a new side to her personality. She is still the sweet happy baby, but she is beginning to let us know when she isn't happy or doesn't want to be left alone. I can defiantly tell when she gets mad for having things taken away or when I leave the room.
The other day she was rolling towards the tv remote and she managed to grab it. I tried to take it away from her and she started really fussing...almost like having a temper tantrum. As her Daddy would say..."this house isn't big enough for two tempers...your mom's is big enough" I just laugh to that one...like I ever get mad! :)
I have also noticed that when we put her in her high chair to eat, she will get really mad at us if we don't give her enough food. Let me explain this one. No we don't starve Chloe, or have her on some diet. We actually probably feed her to much considering she eats stage 2 foods and gets 1 entire container of a veggie and 1/2 of a fruit, but I swear she gets so mad when all of her fruit is gone that I often have to give her a couple more bites to calm her down. Need I mention she also takes a 6 oz bottle after each solid meal.
Lately Chloe has been very clingy. If I lay her down in her pack n play with toys, or put her in her jumper and walk a way she will start fussing and crying. It breaks my heart but I let her do it for a few minutes. I don't want to run to her and pick her up each time. Sometimes after 3-4 minutes she stops and will start to play, while other times I go pick her up and then she is fine. So who knows on that one. I blame it on teething, but then again I have been blaming a lot on this so called event known as teething, even though the first one hasn't shown it self yet.
I don't mind a strong personality especially when it comes to my daughter. I want her to be a strong women who stands up for herself, but try explaining this to her father who can't stand to hear her cry!
As for me 7 months after giving birth....that is another story. I can say that I have lost all of my baby weight plus a little extra. I am finally feeling back to my old self and my hair finally stopped falling out!
No comments:
Post a Comment