The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 5 months Chloe Nell
I can't believe Chloe is 5 months old!!! Where does time go! Everyday is a first for little Miss Chloe! Every time I hold her I know that she won't be this little much longer. Chloe is a big girl too! So far she is climbing in height and weight. I am so amazed that she is mine!

She has done so many new things this month. For starters she is obsessed with rolling over. She had rolled over once her twice a couple a months ago, but I think it was a mere accident. Now however she knows what she is doing and loves to do it. Sometimes at night I have to go and move her in her crib because she has rolled around so much she looks so uncomfortable.

We also started giving her baby food this month. She loves squash, sweet potatoes and sweet peas. However, she has also learned how to spit her food and make funny little sounds. Chloe is always smiling and every time we take her places people always comment on her big smile. However this month she has really started laughing out loud at people and funny things.

She loves her feet especially sucking on them. She is working on sitting up and loves her high chair.

Since she is so big by the end of this month she will probably be in her convertable car seat. Her little feet are starting to hang out of her baby car seat.

Everyday I find my self amazing and a little sad. I love watching her grow big and strong, but a part of me misses my new born. I can remember wishing she would sleep through the night and feeling tied down to nursing her, but I actually miss those days.

Chloe has become her Daddy's little princess and her Mommy's pride and joy!
Life is Good!


No comments:

Post a Comment