This year I have decided to make a summer to-do list for fun and cheap things for Chloe and me to try out. We have a swimming pool at our house so swimming is always fun and free.
Summer 2012 List
1. $3 Movie Date
2. Bowling$1 kids day
3. Preschool Pals summer reading program at the Library- Free
4. Bays Mountain Planetarium- Free (birthday party) and we can stay all day after the party
5. Picnic at the River-Free
6. Movie night and camp out at our pool house-Free
7. Gymnastics 6-1 hour classes for $75 ( a bargain compared to monthly dance tuition)
8. Pottery Painting ($$ I think this will be the most expensive event, but we get a piece of art work to take)
9. Zoo (free since Ricky and I are teachers )
10. Visit to the Fish Hatchery11. Music on the Square-Free
12. Hands on Museum
Basically 2 fun events each week till school starts back, plus a lot of swimming and just hanging out at home. I am excited b/c this will be the first summer in many years that I haven't had to work summer school.

No comments:
Post a Comment